- Natural mahogany finish
- 30 1/2 inch scale (actually three eighths of an inch) - 24 frets
- Two low impedance humbucking pickups
- Hi or Low immpedance modes
- Body size length: 17 1/4 inch width: 12 3/4 inch depth 2 inch
- Width at nut 1 1/2 inch. CONTROLS: Bass, Treble and Volume
- Tone Selector Three settings: hi, normal and deep bass
- Phase Control Only works when both pickups are selected
- Impedance Selector Hi for live use or Low for studio use (or live use with a Low-Impedance amplifier)

Have owned this bass for several years and up until a few months ago was regularly used for gigs, practicing and recording. However I have recently purchased my dream bass and so this is no longer being played. It is in excellent condition – a few marks here and there but 'mojo' only. The only major defect is the mark where someone (not me!) one fitted a thumb rest, this is only cosmetic. Plays and sounds awesome!

Doesn't have the original hard case but does have a new Epiphone case which fits perfectly (the original Gibson cases tended to fall apart quite easily which is why they are rare – this one offers much better protection).

Cash on collection from York area. Would prefer not to post due to size, weight and value but if buyer wishes to arrange a courier I will try to package as best as possible. Would also consider local delivery.

PRICE DROP - £1650 ono

Edited by BassCat

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This used to be mine!!! :ph34r:

Its a lovely machine. Thumping lows and when you put those pickups together its VERY loud... and I mean [u][b]VERY[/b][/u] loud. The case is a very snug fit but literally no other "new" case that I could find anywhere would fit it!

If it helps anyone, it was purchased by me from Vintage & Rare in London some time ago before I sold it to Basscat, so in essence you've also got their seal of approval on this bass too.

PS : It wasnt me who tried to put a thumb rest on it, that was there when I got it! :huh:

Edited by Stag

• 2 years later...