Why become a member? ×

Stolen Gear - The Travelling Band

HowieBass

Extract quote from Manchester Evening News...

[quote]Police said late last night officers received information that a van matching the description of the van stolen in the burglary was parked on a street in Beswick.
Officers swiftly attended the address and the van was recovered. The van was searched this morning and all of The Travelling Band’s equipment was inside.Police Constable Nichola Simpson from North Manchester division, said: “Thanks to a quick response from the public the band have been reunited with their priceless instruments and equipment.”Adam said: ”It’s a miracle and we would like to thank the M.E.N. for all your help.
“The van was recovered late last night in Beswick after a resident who had seen an article about the robbery got in touch with a photo of the van parked outside their house.
“The police were quickly on the scene and the van was recovered. “We were unable to find out whether the contents of the back were in tact until this morning so have had a pretty restless night!
“We weren’t able to get into the van straight away because of the forensic investigation, but we had a word with the police and I’m overjoyed to say that all the equipment is still in the back of the van.
“The van is in pretty bad shape but we couldn’t have asked for a better outcome."[/quote]

Moral..? Have a [i]very [/i]distinctive van, and publish photos of it.

Great news in the end, :) but unfortunately rare

GET YOUR VAN CAR TRACKED FOR £20...
Sorry about the shout but hope it caught your attention.....

If you look on Ebay for 20 quid or even less you can buy a pay as you go sim 24 hour tracking.

simple.

its like a mobile phone with out buttons. pay the £10 payas you go hide it on the van.
then when ever you call it it will send a tx back right away giving you its location. you can even track its route and follow
it. or give the info to the police.

look on ebay for gps sim tracker. you can use it for other things also..mmmmmmmm ;)

my bit of good advice..... no matter what alarm you have, take the fuel pump fuse out ! simple
or for the more adapt of you put an inline hidden switch in.
it may be enough.

Edited by funkgod