Why become a member? ×

On Hold: Ibanez ATK 400
£280

jag-atk

For sale a wonderful Ibanez ATK 400 in amberburst finish. The bass dates back to 2001 according to its
serial number and is a MIK. I purchased this bass in 2011 on this forum (here’s the link to the original
thread [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/142923-ibanez-atk-400-"]http://basschat.co.u...ibanez-atk-400-[/url] sold/page__p__1343997__hl__ibanez%20atk%20400__fromsearch__1#entry1343997) and it served me
well for the last three years but regretfully now it’s time to move it on.
Here’s the specs:
-Mahogany body with a beautiful ash top,
-3pcs maple neck, maple fretboard, 24 frets with abalone dot inlays, 42 mm nut width narrow neck profile
-Jazz pickup at the neck position and the classical ATK triplebucker at the bridge position
-5-way selector for various pickup combinations: neck pu alone, neck pu + rear coil of the bridge pu, front
and rear coils of the bridge pu in humbucker mode, front coil of the bridge pu alone, rear coil of the bridge
pu alone
-Volume control with 3-way boost/cut active electronic (bass/medium/ treble).
Cosmetically the bass has some minor dings and belt buckle rush on the back, the truss-rod cover is
missing, but considering its age it is in good conditions. The truss-rod is perfectly working, the frets have
still life in them and the electronic is silent and fully working. It is definitely a good playing and sounding
bass.
Some recent pics:

With regards to the price I would like to let it go for 280 GBP ONO (shipping to most European countries
included in the price). The bass comes without a case, but I have a good cardboard box and plenty of
bubble wrap for a safe shipping. No trades!
Don’t hesitate to ask further questions.
Cheers

Edited by jag-atk