Why become a member? ×

SOLD & SOLD FS: Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0 & Barefaced 15" PRICE DROP
£675

Oggy

[size=5][b]GONE - SOLD[/b][/size]

I've been advised, by those who know these things, that I'm being a tad optamistic looking for £400 for the Barefaced Compact 15" - even though it comes with a Roqsolid cover. Soooooo - how about[color=#006400] [b]£350[/b][/color] for it.

I have interest in the Genz Benz, I'll know after the weekend if it's found a new home.

[u][b]Time For a Change[/b][/u]

I'm looking to purchase a Mark Bass Combo so these two have got to go :unsure:.

[b]Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0[/b] - Great amp, comes with carry case. Paint a bit worn, as expected, other than that it's in perfect working order. Big sound from a small light amp. [b]PRICE: £275.[/b]

[b]Barfaced 15" Cab [/b]- Really light with loads of bottom end. No scuffs, almost as new - It's one of the first generation - metal grill. [b]Roqsolid[/b] cover included. [s][b]P[/b][b]RICE: £400[/b][/s][b]. [color=#006400]PRICE NOW: £350[/color] Any takers?[/b]

[b]For sale as a pair or individually. I'm not looking to be posting / couriering these, pickup or a meet would be great.[/b]

[b]I'm based in Hertfordshire (WD6). [/b]

[b]Thanks for looking.[/b]

[b]Pictures:[/b]

[attachment=176961:IMG_0293.jpg] [attachment=176962:IMG_0294.jpg] [attachment=176964:IMG_0295.jpg]

[attachment=176965:IMG_0296.jpg] [attachment=176966:IMG_0297.jpg] [attachment=176968:IMG_0298.jpg]

Edited by Oggy

[quote name='Kiwi' timestamp='1416679901' post='2612620']
Nice set up - hard to imagine how Mark Bass might improve on it.
[/quote]

Hi Kiwi

I very much doubt that it will - it's more about change than anything else.

I heard a Mark Bass Jeff Berlin 15" combo pumping away in the rehearsal room next to where we were rehearsing a couple of week ago - has to be said - really nice. I know I should probably stick with the Benz and the Barefaced, probably just GAS getting the better of me :lol:.

Markets speakers tend to be a bit rubbery sounding. If you play one or two basses this might be ok. But if you're playing a fender Marcus miller one set and a p bass with flats the next, you might be left wanting for versatility.

Looks like a lot of love for the F1 on here, perhaps I'm making a mistake looking at the Mark Bass - Jeff Berlin Combo :huh:.

To be honest though I'm not really looking for to much versatility from the amp, I very rarely change the settings on an amp or bass once I'm a couple of numbers into a set - It's Blues / Blues Rock that we play as a three piece so depth and sustain is what I like to fill things out.

Funny though - I've had a couple of nibbles about the Genz but not a sniff on the Barefaced Compact - I thought it'd be the other way around - perhaps I'm asking to much for the Barefaced? :yarr: