Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn for now: Warwick Jonas Hellborg pre-amp, poweramp & Hi Cab 2x12"
£1800

Sumbabba

[b]FINAL PRICE DROP: £1250[/b]

The buyer I found turned out to be a complete time waster, arranged to pick up twice but didn't make it either time. Second time he didn't even bother to let me know! So he's definitely not getting it :on_the_quiet:

Anyway I got the rig set up to test before he came round and played my Sandberg through it... sounded amazing! Played my SLB200 through it, sounds unbelievable! So I guess the phantom buyer did me a favour as he's reminded me just how good this thing is. I understand people are skint at the moment and can't afford to stump up the cash but I'd be a fool to let it go for for such a small amount of money. I'll just have to find another way to fund my future purchases!

Edited by Sumbabba

[quote name='Sumbabba' timestamp='1417011106' post='2616043']
Yeah my Sandberg sounds incredible through it. Wish I had the money to keep it AND buy a new double bass!
[/quote] I bet it sounds great. I had the pre and it was incredible - but the whole system is designed to work together - this looks amazing.

Update: my full size double bass has now gone to a good home and there's a big empty space in my practise room :(. I'd be up for a trading the Hellborg for a 3/4 double bass of value around £3600. The guy I sold the upright to is paying in installments so I'll have all the cash by March...

Just found out there's still time,bump!
"Due to a difference in calendars, Jan. 6 marks Christmas Eve for many Orthodox churches and Christmas will be celebrated on Saturday."

'Dear Santa, I have been a 'good' boy, please can I have......'