Why become a member? ×

Effects for Sale - SFX Dragon £80, Diamond Bass Comp £115
£395

aj5string

Hi All,

Condiering moving some pedals on for the right prices. Pics below on my board

[url="http://s1067.photobucket.com/user/aj5string/media/Bass/IMG_20140809_200154.jpg.html"][/url]

Diamond Bass Comp - awesome, musical compressor, and in as new condition - £140 - see reductions below
[s]*sold* Fuzzrocious Demon - Lovely pedal, in lovely lovely condition - £110 *sold*
*sold* Boss OC2 - not in pic, used condition, you all know the deal - £60 *sold*[/s]
SFX Micro Red Dragon - lovely condition, lovely musical sounding OD - £85 - see reductions below

Will do the bass comp for £115, and the SFX for £80.

All prices inclusive of postage.

Happy to do a deal on more than 1 pedal.

Any questions, please ask.

Edited by aj5string

Not sure if I'm honest... I do know it has LED clipping, not Mosfet to open up the sound a bit... maybe someone else could shed some light?

Honestly - cash is king... could do cash and a cheaper pedal I guess... unless a particularly interested pedal comes up that catches my fancy :-)

Yeah - sorry man, was just about to pm you about it!

Will mod the original post, but payment received for the oc2 and fuzzrocious. The comp and SFX are still available.

Please note, the diamond comp comes with a USA PSU, but does come with the all important red adapter to use conventional 9/18v psu's - this is how I always used it so was never an issue. Complete with box & warranty card in mint/unused condition.

Open to offers/trades on the remaining pedals!

• 3 weeks later...