Why become a member? ×

Peavey Milestone 3 only £50 SOLD
£50

sbrag

Peavey Milestone 3 bass guitar for sale. Bought recently in a job lot of bass gear and surplus to my needs. Excellent condition sounds and plays really nicely for an entry level bass comes with a gig bag. Happy to post at cost. Any questions please let me know. Pics at. https://www.dropbox.com/sc/td59twbvgzbe689/AAD9-ZbipkPBapLpUZA2K6sva

Edited by sbrag

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers. I'm tempted to keep it myself but have my eye on some other stuff. £50 does feel cheap but I got it cheap so happy for that to go to a bcer but if you feel inclined a tenner to the forum or the bass relay might be good. Plays nicely sound fine if a little quiet. Really thin neck and its light too. I guess postage would be £15 to 20 Or collection from Bristol.

It was on hold for a while but even so I thought this would sell quickly. I can chuck in a marshall mb15 practice amp and a stand and cable for another £40 if anyone wants a beginner package.

It feels light to me but fairly inaccurately weighed on the kitchen scales say about 9 1/2 lbs ish. Feels lighter than a normal jazz to me and the neck is very thin at about 38mm at the nut by my measurement.

Edited by sbrag

[quote name='flippyfloop' timestamp='1417529344' post='2621379']
I'd like to buy this for my niece. How is the weight ?
[/quote]

Obviously mine is not the OP's, but mine weighs 3.8kg (near enough 8lb in old money).

Next fit some quality pickups bought from BCer and revel in the bass you have for £100 or so. Great neck, they balance, appear to made of real wood (earlier model literature claims alder). I rate them highly, even against my G&L and Warwick.