Why become a member? ×

Ampeg V4B & SVT 2x12 HF SOLD SOLD SOLD
£1400

Stealth

Hi sadly redundancy means i have to realise some cash so my "dream rig" has to go among other stuff.

[s]NOW £1350
FINAL DROP £1250

It is perfect nick being about 3 months old comes complete with quality speaker and mains lead and tailored Roqsolid covers oh and i fitted pop out castors.

Sound just awesome and easily portable to the whole rig goes in the boot of my car !

Here is the official blurb

Ampeg V-4B with SVT-212AV, finished in Black Tolex, delivers a newly upgraded reissue range of Classic Series all tube bass amplifier stack for 2013. Ampeg V-4B with SVT212AV in black tolex comes loaded with a number of new features and boasts classic looks, 100 watts of true, kick-butt, all-tube Ampeg power and versatility! Ampeg V-4B also features 100 watts of robust all tube sound design with a preamp that is driven by two 12AX7 tubes, a "Tube Driver" section driven by one 12AX7, and one 12AU7 tubes, plus four 6L6GC tubes driving the output stage, producing that traditional and classic "Monster Ampeg" valve sound, whilst answering the prayers of bass players who always wanted the tone, attitude and classic styling of an SVT but in a lighter, lower powered package.
Classic Series V4-B also features their classic 3-Band Equalizer which allows you to tailor your sound to suit any style of music that's called for, a vintage 3-position midrange rocker switch that centres the midrange frequency around 220Hz, 800Hz, or 3kHz which can then be cut or boosted with the midrange control knob, original vintage-styled Ultra Hi/Ultra Lo rocker switches, the staple Ultra Hi and Ultra Lo features that have carried Ampeg tone for over 45 years, balance Direct Out Allows players to send their tailored tones to the front of house engineer or recording console, and speaker outputs that run at 2, 4 or 8 ohms..

Ampeg SVT-212AV boasts classic looks and that authentic Ampeg tone users have come to expect, by using Pro-grade cabinet lightweight yet road-worthy 15mm poplar plywood, this ported cabinet design bridges the gap between the fast transient response you want and the rich low end you deserve. SVT-212AV also features two 12" custom Eminence LF driver and a 1" compression driver, a 3-way level control, a rugged, lightweight cab with vintage Ampeg styling, rated to handle 600W RMS at 8ohms, tough plastic feet and metal corners round out the all new feature set on the Ampeg V-4B with SVT212AV Classic Series bass stack in black tolex.

And a demo vid

[media]http://youtu.be/DEUD6iU4-VY[/media]

Its not something I would want to shipped but price includes delivery by me to most of England / South wales.

Couple of pics

Edited by Stealth

Sounds lovely, but I'd be worried that 100w wouldn't be enough to deal with two 100w equipped guitards :-( Have a bump on me for a lovely looking and sounding rig.

[quote name='JPJ' timestamp='1414264561' post='2587764']
Sounds lovely, but I'd be worried that 100w wouldn't be enough to deal with two 100w equipped guitards :-( Have a bump on me for a lovely looking and sounding rig.
[/quote]

That's 100 [i]valve [/i]watts, quite capable of keeping up with all but a very, very loud band. Not to be compared to SS or Class D amps. I used to use a 50w Fender Bassman which could keep up with pop/rock, even outdoors.