Why become a member? ×

Cort funkmachine (SOLD) Peavy millenium (SOLD)

mathewsanchez

I'm reposting these together to have another shot at selling them. It's the middle two in the picture below:

First up is the Peavey Millenium AC BXP in trans red with figured top. This is a great bass and has served me well. I used it for about two years and it has a small amount of wear shown in the pictures. It currently isn't working as one wire on the input jack has become disconnected, however this only needs a simple solder job to fix it. Tonally it is quite versitile with two peavey soapbar pickups and 3 band EQ. The neck is straight and easy to play. I payed £250 for it new so i'm looking for [b]£100 [/b]in it's current condition. (Now SOLD)

Secondly is the Cort Funkmachine II TM Stevens Signature Model. I've only used this just under a year before I got my stingray. It's a killer bass with built in funk wah and slap depth switches. It has two bartolini Mk 1 pups and bartolini Mk 2 preamp (full spec here). Really offers a wide range of tones, I can sit there for hours just discovering new sounds. My reason for selling/trading is just so I can try something new. The bass retails for around £800 so i'm looking for [b]£350[/b] which I think is fair.

I'm open to trades. If your buying i'll accept paypal, cash or cheque. For any more info feel free to send me a PM any time.

Cheers,

Mat

Edited by mathewsanchez

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='mathewsanchez' post='262435' date='Aug 14 2008, 02:11 PM'][/quote]Apologies, but I'm not going to be able to take the Cort off your hands after all. A lot has happened over the past week (Credit-crunch related!) and I'm no longer as flush as i was only 6 days ago. Sorry about that, hope you sell it anyway!
Ian

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='sojoe' post='274764' date='Sep 1 2008, 05:30 PM']Would you accept £300 cash for your Cort Funkmachine II? and I can pick it up.

Regards

Joe[/quote]
brilliant offer, if you want it sold dont turn it down! :)