Why become a member? ×

FS/FT SPECTOR NS5XL USA

JohnnyLightyear

Cheers Gary, had a coupe of near misses in the last few days but what with one thing and another she remains for sale!

[quote name='cetera' post='380050' date='Jan 14 2009, 10:21 AM']Can't believe this is still here.....

If I played 5-string I'd be all over it. This is one of the BEST basses anywhere on here.....[/quote]

Cheers! If it is its an unwelcome record- As much as I hate to see it go I'd much rather have sold it after 450 hits ;)

Fingers crossed hey...

[quote name='Golchen' post='386524' date='Jan 20 2009, 06:30 PM']Congratulations, you are about to hit 4,500 views. Is this a record!

I've tried the bass twice actually, and it really is a beauty. I guess that it's just a bad time to shift expensive gear.[/quote]

[quote name='JohnnyLightyear' post='388849' date='Jan 22 2009, 06:12 PM']Possible trade deal in the pipeline- cash offers speak now or forever hold your peace! ;)[/quote]

Now traded & about to head home to Henley. A 'Sad' day for John - in more ways than one :)

Yet another really nice guy from BC, came over to my office to arrange the trade & caused mild amusement from my fellow workers to see the pair of us in a West End office with a couple of 'exotic' basses on our laps :P

[quote name='molan' post='392700' date='Jan 27 2009, 01:30 PM']Now traded & about to head home to Henley. A 'Sad' day for John - in more ways than one :P

Yet another really nice guy from BC, came over to my office to arrange the trade & caused mild amusement from my fellow workers to see the pair of us in a West End office with a couple of 'exotic' basses on our laps ;)[/quote]

A "sad" day indeed! Sorry to see the spector go but happy its going to a great home, and delighted to have a sadowsky NYC to make up for it.

Cheers Barrie, and thanks all for the interest.