Why become a member? ×

FS/FT SPECTOR NS5XL USA

JohnnyLightyear

[quote name='JohnnyLightyear' post='311871' date='Oct 22 2008, 10:46 AM']There is a credit crunch people, my advice to you is to sell your homes and buy gold and/or quality spector bass guitars![/quote]

Got the Spectors.... gold was never my thang :)

Have another bump mate!

[quote name='josh3184' post='316355' date='Oct 28 2008, 01:25 AM']Suspicious bump from totally non-affiliated character :)[/quote]

Cheers Josh!

Still available but now in the company of many other excellent basses at The Gallery in Camden. If you're going in give it a play and let me (and others) know what you think!

[quote name='Golchen' post='318795' date='Oct 31 2008, 08:31 AM']I really wish I could justify buying this bass, it's such a beauty![/quote]

Er for justification, please see my words of financial wisdom above... to save you scrolling I'll quote:

"There is a credit crunch people, my advice to you is to sell your homes and buy gold and/or quality spector bass guitars!"

Did I mention these things have gold hardware? Perhaps not a solid gold bridge- but put it this way, can you slap an ISA?

:)

Quick bumpage ..........

I dropped in and had a look at this bass down at the Gallery, and I have to say that it looks totally amazing in the flesh - absolutely oozes quality from every pore (should do considering what they cost new I suppose!). What's more it is a total dream to play, with a fabulous feel to the neck. If I could afford this instrument I would buy it.

It's the sort of bass that you are secretly thinking of whilst making love to your girlfriend!

[quote name='Golchen' post='327503' date='Nov 12 2008, 12:38 PM']Quick bumpage ..........

I dropped in and had a look at this bass down at the Gallery, and I have to say that it looks totally amazing in the flesh - absolutely oozes quality from every pore (should do considering what they cost new I suppose!). What's more it is a total dream to play, with a fabulous feel to the neck. If I could afford this instrument I would buy it.

It's the sort of bass that you are secretly thinking of whilst making love to your girlfriend![/quote]

Haha, thanks for the bump- have you met my girlfriend...? :)