Why become a member? ×

SOLD!!! Markbass CMD102P 2 x 10 Combo SOLD!!!

Sooner than I thought, but we've decided to upgrade our PA so I'll be playing straight through FOH with some In (Cauliflower) ears monitors and a Sansamp DI :) !!! This all arrives next week. Don't ask me the spec as I haven't a clue

I bought this excellent combo from Mikeh a short while ago. It's in great condition (apart from some fuzzing of the carpet covering) and kicks out a fantastic noise. Easily loud enough to gig on it's own in most pubs and weighs in at just under 20kgs (1 handed lifting is a doddle).

This is basically a LMK2 (same electronics/controls etc) built in to a 2x10.

2 x 10 speakers
8 ohms
300w @ 8 ohms
500w @ 4 ohms

Details form the Markbass website:

[url="http://www.markbass.it/products.php?lingua=en&cat=3&vedi=39"]http://www.markbass.it/products.php?lingua...t=3&vedi=39[/url]

Mike's original post is here:

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=21893&hl=markbass"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...amp;hl=markbass[/url]

I'm selling to pay for the IEM's and would like to make back what I paid for it, so it's on sale at £600. I'd prefer collection or meet also.

If I don't get much joy, I'll put it on Ebay for a bit more than this.

I'll ise my Trace Elliot combo for home practice as this is too good a piece of kit to not use in anger.

I'm also selling my Epifani UL115 , so there's a really decent rig for sale right here!!

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

[quote name='mikeh' post='249694' date='Jul 28 2008, 03:59 PM']This truely is a superb amp, and if I had the cash would probably buy it back.

Good luck with the sale.[/quote]

Thanks for that Mike. I'm selling this to buy some IEM's. If I could afford to keep it I definitely would.

[quote name='john_the_bass' post='250527' date='Jul 29 2008, 04:08 PM']£600? Would you swap them for some IEMs? They've only been in my ears.....[/quote]

Alas John, but my ears will require custom made IEM's :)

I'm sure there must be hundreds if not thousands of people out there queuing up to get hold of your pair of ummm, IEM's.....

[quote name='Fraktal' post='251428' date='Jul 30 2008, 03:48 PM']Its mine! ITS MIIIIIIIIINEEEEEEE! heheh :)

Now time to wait until it arrives, Im dieing to try a Markbass for the first time and see by myself whats all the fuss about them![/quote]

I think you'll like it mate! Just recently got an LMII and think it's a brilliant-sounding piece of kit... :huh:

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' post='251442' date='Jul 30 2008, 05:02 PM']SOLD and on it's way to sunny Spain (lucky amp)[/quote]

Lucky amp? I live at Córdoba, the hottest city in Spain, where we usually suffer 115F during summer UNDER SHADOW, and sometimes even more!

This combo is gonna hate me as much as he is gonna miss the cool UK!!!

[quote name='Fraktal' post='251532' date='Jul 30 2008, 06:48 PM']Lucky amp? I live at Córdoba, the hottest city in Spain, where we usually suffer 115F during summer UNDER SHADOW, and sometimes even more!

This combo is gonna hate me as much as he is gonna miss the cool UK!!![/quote]

All I ask is that someone gives me the chance to spend the whole summer there just to let me see for myself how awful it is!!

[quote name='Fraktal' post='251532' date='Jul 30 2008, 07:48 PM']Lucky amp? I live at Córdoba, the hottest city in Spain, where we usually suffer 115F during summer UNDER SHADOW, and sometimes even more!

This combo is gonna hate me as much as he is gonna miss the cool UK!!![/quote]

It is from Italy, it should be used to it!
I just bought the 1x12 combo and it is here in Malta with me for a brief stop before it goes with me to Libya where it will live. Sure hope it likes hot weather.