Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Mark Bass TTE500 & Custom Barefaced Compact
£1000

*SOLD* Pending the usual

I [s]may[/s] will regret this but I am giving up playing bass and as a result am selling all my gear. I have also just been made redundant :( Thankfully we're not on the breadline but the extra funds will come in handy.

Both amp and cab are super-lightweight, in tip-top condition and have mainly just been used in my house. Also included is the Mark Bass padded carry case.

The cab was a custom order from Alex and covered in old-school 'salt & pepper' speaker cloth - to my eyes it looks absolutely beautiful :wub:

I removed the Mark Bass sign from the front of the amp (i think it looks better without the orange logo) but it would be a doddle to put it back on. (included in sale)

The sound is very full, round and bassy, but can be varied to get a range of useful tones using the VLE control. I have had a Mesa 400+ previously and think you can get a similar rich valve-y sound in a featherweight package. The amp also comes with the protective MB carry case, plus cables etc.

[s]WIll post some pics soon but [/s] Pics now added - just p.m. me if interested. Would prefer to sell as a pair but could be open to offers. [b](No trades please)[/b]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]*EDIT* If I split then I'd suggest following individual prices: [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]* Mark Bass TTE 500 - £650 (incl. carry case)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]* Barefaced Compact (custom) - £450[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm based near Guildford, Surrey and you're welcome to pop round for a cup of tea and to try before you buy [/font][/color] :)[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

Thanks

Stu

P.S. also see bass ad for my equally beautiful ACG Tefano short-scale

Edited by onehappybunny

• 3 weeks later...

If I split then I'd suggest following individual prices:

* Mark Bass TTE 500 - £650 (incl. carry case)
* Barefaced Compact (custom) - £450

I'm based near Guildford, Surrey and you're welcome to pop round for a cup of tea and to try before you buy :)

Edited by onehappybunny

What a lovely looking rig, and I've no doubt a pretty impressive sounding one also. Would that be a cab in one hand, head in the other, and bass on the back job Stu?

C

PS sorry to hear you're moving on, life is a journey after all :)

Thanks Chris - it's definitely a lightweight "[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]cab in one hand, head in the other, and bass on the back" but with an awesome sound. If[/font][/color] I started playing bass again this is the rig I would want.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Mr.F - [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I don't think the cab has a tweeter. It is a 2nd gen Barefaced Compact [/font][/color]