Why become a member? ×

this sound

escholl

anyone know which pedal(s) i can get it out of, instead of GTR 3? i'd like individual effects as well, never really been a fan of multi-effects units (although they def have their place).

[url="http://media.putfile.com/effects1"]Sound Clip[/url]

well i did it in GTR3, just feed a lightly overdriven signal into it (i used a samsamp) and then the signal chain goes doubler (whatever that is) --> amp --> some kind of delay with lots of feedback --> compressor

but i wanna be able to do it liveeeeee.... :)

[quote name='bassicinstinct' post='246924' date='Jul 24 2008, 02:54 PM']Must be my PC speakers.

Just sounds like Chorus to me.[/quote]

errr...really? what kind of chorus does that?

EDIT: ahhh i see where you're coming from. it's not just a bassline underneath something, the entire track IS the bassline. the feedback/noise over the top of it is the effect i'm looking for, it must be the doubler (see above) that's adding the chorus-y effect.

Edited by escholl

[quote name='cheddatom' post='247032' date='Jul 24 2008, 04:54 PM']a "doubler" is basically a chorus.[/quote]

so what i need then basically is a good delay pedal that will give me that kind of pitch-shifted feedback....i think.

do any of them do that?

ahh ok then, thanks guys. seems like i'll have to keep looking, if i chain a pitch shifter and then a delay, i think i might be able to get it. or i'll try to get a hold of a PS3.

not really that important overall i guess but would have been nice.

thanks anyways.

--eric