Why become a member? ×

Fender Jaguar Bass, Japanese in White - SOLD
£450

Steve_nottm

I'm reluctantly having a mini bass clear out and this is another one that has to go. It was my main gigging bass for a few years (I've had it 7 years) but it's not used much now and I need to slim down the basses a bit.

It's a Japanese non-export model in white, which looks gorgeous.

Unfortunately there is a bit of damage to the front, and I've tried to show that in the pictures. There are 5 marks on the body, 2 tiny, 2 bigger and noticeable, and one that's fairly sizable. 3 of these have broken the surface. I don't think they're overly visible in a gig situation and clearly don't affect the playability. in all other ways it's in good condition.

Given the damage I'm looking for £450. There is no case but I'm sure I can find a gig bag. I'd prefer collection (I'm in Nottingham) but would happily travel and meet up somewhere. Pics below :

Edited by Steve_nottm

I can package and post but it won't be with a hard case I'm afraid. I only have a couple and they are used with my other basses. Do you want me to cost up the packing and postage for you? (would be in a gig bag and a cardboard box of some description)

I have one of these in this colour.

Fantastic basses, very versatile with regards to the sound. Bowel rumbling low end, ultra crisp highs and everything in between.
To anyone on the fence about this, you will not be disappointed. The price is very fair also.

And no, I dont know the seller, haha. I know the bass :)

• 1 month later...