Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Ampeg 8x10 SVT
£550

Raslee

[quote name='skidder652003' timestamp='1401387364' post='2463168']
ha I am, but i've survived one round with the wife, don't fancy going another! Unless you fancy a 411 warwick swap? ;)
[/quote]
Haha no pressures :) I could be tempted by the Warwick cab and some cash my way perhaps? :)

Edited by Raslee

[quote name='skidder652003' timestamp='1401387364' post='2463168']
...i've survived one round with the wife, don't fancy going another! Unless you fancy a 411 warwick swap? ;)
[size=4][/quote][/size][quote name='Raslee' timestamp='1401391685' post='2463248']
Haha no pressures :) I could be tempted by the Warwick cab and some cash my way perhaps? :)
[/quote]

Come on, Skidder, DO IT!! Your cab GAS will be over for ETERNITY!!
And you will own the number one A1 bass rig - bar none - in THE WORLD!! :o

Edited by discreet

[quote name='skidder652003' timestamp='1401399842' post='2463377']
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't tempt me!!
[/quote]

VERY WELL, THEN!! - BUT YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HAAHHH!!!

[quote name='skidder652003' timestamp='1401399842' post='2463377']
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't empt me!! of cash, or tempt me, damn keyboard...
[/quote]...of course welcome to try first :gas: ....and if the Warwick cab is 8ohm then i'd definitely be interested ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Depends what car, it fits in my Ford Focus with the seats down :) it is quite a bargain I think to be honest.

Thanks for the congrats....need sleep ;)

Edited by Raslee

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1404065140' post='2488936']
...but not enough to read the ad..! :rolleyes:

It's all there, in the first post. :mellow:
[/quote]
Haha, yeah! As per add based just outside Plymouth, Devon, can meet on M5 South for fuel monies :)
PM's replied and still here (despite seeing loads on TV at Glastonbury festival :lol: :gas: )

ok - sorry found the link on my old phone and couldn't see all of the original listing - just last few answers - sorry didn't realise I'd get berated for showing interest - only asking the question - new user and all that .I'd have to work out the issue collecting as based on the Isle of Wight and getting a van over is pricey (around £70 on the ferry) - might be able to tie into sons return to uni though. So I'll be in touch v.soon , there's an 8x10 down here for sale cheap but it's pretty badly ripped up and has one blown/ripped cone so that's not ideal.

[quote name='joemarty' timestamp='1404137592' post='2489603']
Amazing price for this! I have a 6x10 and it sounds huge so this must be incredible! GLWTS
[/quote] Thanks, yes it is quite the beast & standard in the business.

[quote name='stringsgc' timestamp='1404125926' post='2489448']
would you be interested in any of the following: ??
crafter ba400eq/n electro acoustic bass
mark bass synthbass pedal (boxed with power supply)
shure psm200 iem system
[/quote] Have sent you a PM - and other PM's replied too, a few bites but still here at the moment. The new owner will be very happy!