£620

Clarky

[quote name='MB1' timestamp='1401962058' post='2468668']
MB1.
Hey Clarky
How did the Trial go?...
The one with the bass that is?
[/quote]
Hi Martin, it hasn't yet. I am sending the bass to BCer The Badderer to arrive next week so a decision will be made by the end of next week. Cheers!

Hi, Murphy (do i call you that, or Old Horse??? :ph34r: ) Clarky mentioned this was yours before. Did you fit the Wizards in it yourself? I'm sure I'm gonna love the bass, it's my first ever Fender.... swore I'd never want a Fender ever, but I tried a 62RI at a music shop near me in Bournemouth and was blown away by the difference in tone between my Warwick, Spectors and Lakland and a Fender J. It's not better, just different. Hope this thing sounds in the same ballpark / better. Excited to hear what Wizard pup's are like too :)

[quote name='The Badderer' timestamp='1401991776' post='2469055']
Hi, Murphy (do i call you that, or Old Horse??? :ph34r: ) Clarky mentioned this was yours before. Did you fit the Wizards in it yourself? I'm sure I'm gonna love the bass, it's my first ever Fender.... swore I'd never want a Fender ever, but I tried a 62RI at a music shop near me in Bournemouth and was blown away by the difference in tone between my Warwick, Spectors and Lakland and a Fender J. It's not better, just different. Hope this thing sounds in the same ballpark / better. Excited to hear what Wizard pup's are like too :)
[/quote]

Nick will do just fine :)

The Wizards were fitted prior to me buying the bass and they sound absolutely incredible. It's the best sounding Jazz I've played by a country mile

That was an added bonus that got me G.A.S.-ing a bit more. I just really liked how it looked and it ticked all the boxes, but the Wizard pups helped to push me over the edge :)

P.S. Clarky, your phone keeps ringing me from your pocket :)

[quote name='The Badderer' timestamp='1401992827' post='2469073']
P.S. Clarky, your phone keeps ringing me from your pocket :)
[/quote]
Ooops apologies, I have just got a touch sensitive Blackberry from work and I keep forgetting to lock it :blush:

If its any consolation, it was ringing you because I was bending over the packing box, slapping in loads of bubble wrap and surrounding it in a ton of brown tape!

• 2 weeks later...