Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN: TC BC210 cab £150 East Anglia
£150

lownote

TC [s]BH250 head and[/s] BC210 cab

Cab: 8ohm rating [s]Head will deliver 250w at 4ohm, rather less at 8 ohm (probably about 150w)[/s].

Cabs in excellent condition, just a couple of small marks on the Tolex from transport in car boot. [s]The head is good too, just one or two small marks and scratches from use[/s]. Smoke free home.

The really great thing about this cab is its portability. Two big recessed handles and very light, weighing just 19k. I'm an unfit 60 year old and I can carry it up and down stairs with one hand. [s]The head is very light and small enough to fit in a gig bag.[/s]

[s]Speakon connection, cable included[/s]

I am looking at £150 [s]for a sale for each of these items (£300 for both)[/s]. Cash or PayPal gift.

Collection only but would deliver as far as Ipswich, Norwich or Bury for petrol money

UPDATE
Head now sold, so the BC210 cab is now on its own for £150, collection or local-ish delivery.

Edited by lownote12

This is the rig I am currently using for rehearsing and small venues. sounds great and is simple to use, the ability to use TonePrint with the head is great too (Controlled by the white knob).

if you were a little closer I may have had the cab if it was remaining after Thunderbird was done.

good luck with the sale.

[quote name='Kraken' timestamp='1400765496' post='2456777']
This is the rig I am currently using for rehearsing and small venues. sounds great and is simple to use, the ability to use TonePrint with the head is great too (Controlled by the white knob).

if you were a little closer I may have had the cab if it was remaining after Thunderbird was done.

good luck with the sale.
[/quote]

Having heard that very rig, yes it`s a great sound.

Unfortunately in too far away too(Northern Ireland to be exact;)) but have quick question, could this cab hold its own in a pub gig scenario? I'm talking rock trio with loud drums and guitars. Tempted by these but unsure if it can handle high enough volumes
thanks
Michael

yes. i've played in a r&b quartet with PA, drums, lead and keys. i needed ear plugs. and they're designed to take up to 250w from the head. but i'm not sure they don't get a tad muddy at high volumes. however i was using a cheap bass with crap pups, so it might well be bad to blame the cab. hth.