Why become a member? ×

Whats ya poison girls?

L1zz1e

[quote name='Jase' post='240542' date='Jul 16 2008, 12:52 AM']Just wondering......how many female members are there on BC....Anyone know?[/quote]

There was a thread a while back 'calling all girls' (ahhh see, I can even use song names in new posts.. a bit like Gold Member.. but thats another story..) asking our female populous to raise their metaphorical hands. I wonder how many new female members we have had since? Need more to balance things a bit eh!

[quote name='BigBeefChief' post='241106' date='Jul 16 2008, 05:40 PM']I think CK was able to view a statistic which showed the split.

Have a word with one of the techy mods.

(obviously you'll have to drag them away from World of Warcraft first).[/quote]

Yeah, Ben (PhatMonkey) is our resident tech.. err.. 'techy-mod'.

[quote name='BigBeefChief' post='241106' date='Jul 16 2008, 05:40 PM']I think CK was able to view a statistic which showed the split.

Have a word with one of the techy mods.

(obviously you'll have to drag them away from World of Warcraft first).[/quote]
oooooh meow... lmao

[quote name='Sarah5string' post='241109' date='Jul 16 2008, 05:42 PM']oooooh meow... lmao[/quote]

Probably right though... he he he he!!! - Though I am confident in my masculinity that I can admit, I really don't play games/consoles at all and therefore are rather useless at them. Would rather use my PC stacked to the hilt with music software ;o)

Don't even get me started on football heh heh heh!

[quote name='dood' post='241111' date='Jul 16 2008, 05:45 PM']Probably right though... he he he he!!! - Though I am confident in my masculinity that I can admit, I really don't play games/consoles at all and therefore are rather useless at them. Would rather use my PC stacked to the hilt with music software ;o)

Don't even get me started on football heh heh heh![/quote]

I havnt been into games for a few years now (except football manager), but i slammed a copy of Gran Turismo 4 in my PS2 the other day and ive been playing it since. What a game!

Its possible to list the membership using the [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?act=Members"]link[/url] at the top of the page by gender. But many members haven't listed their gender including a few members that have already said they're female on the forum.

Probably a total of slightly less than 40 declared laydeez out of over 3500. :)

[quote name='dood' post='241103' date='Jul 16 2008, 04:38 PM']There was a thread a while back 'calling all girls' (ahhh see, I can even use song names in new posts.. a bit like Gold Member.. but thats another story..) asking our female populous to raise their metaphorical hands. I wonder how many new female members we have had since? Need more to balance things a bit eh![/quote]

Aye, we need that balance....then we WILL be able to take over the world :brow:

[quote name='lukeward2004' post='241296' date='Jul 16 2008, 10:05 PM']Dood is almost like a girl, what with the long hair and all that....[/quote]

Jealousy is so unbecoming of you! he he he he!!

You cheeky bugg3r!

[quote name='Jase' post='241424' date='Jul 17 2008, 12:42 AM']How many of the doodettes play ERB's then?[/quote]

WHAT!!!??? I have kids???????? why did no one tell me!!! - I feel an Austin Powers *YEAH BABY* coming on. *One in every country* lol

[quote name='dood' post='241429' date='Jul 16 2008, 11:45 PM']WHAT!!!??? I have kids???????? why did no one tell me!!! - I feel an Austin Powers *YEAH BABY* coming on. *One in every country* lol[/quote]

Aha! One in every country? So world domination in the lower register has begun.

[quote name='Jase' post='241434' date='Jul 17 2008, 12:52 AM']Aha! One in every country? So world domination in the lower register has begun.[/quote]

hah hah hah!!! yes... the ERB register, of course ;o)

[quote name='Jase' post='241441' date='Jul 17 2008, 01:12 AM']Well, us chaps seem to be hijacking the ladies thread here. What are we like? :)[/quote]
Well it seems that no matter whether it'd a ladies thread or not... the blokes will always hijack... but with ladies threads I think he blokes are ever hopeful for a bit of boobage....
:huh:

[quote name='Jase' post='241441' date='Jul 17 2008, 01:12 AM']Well, us chaps seem to be hijacking the ladies thread here. What are we like? :)[/quote]

I was under the impression this was an equal rights forum?

Who said boobage? Ive got all the boobs a man (or girl) could ever need!