Why become a member? ×

Status Graphite Vintage "Retro Active" 4 PJ SOLD
£750

Marcus

Guys....

I have for sale a very Fine Status Vintage (as used by Guy Pratt)

It's an Alder Body / Graphite Neck / PJ

2 Band Status Circuit & Status Pups with Vol / Pan /Passive Tone / Stacked Bass & Treble Active/Passive Toggle switch

The Bass was custom made for James Stelfox Bassist with Starsailor, and was specced as "factory light relic"

The Bass has a really wide tonal pallette.... Big, Ballsy & Tight in Active, Tons of vintage Vibe in passive, the P tones from this are to die for and it does a mean 'Jaco' !

The Bass benefits from a recent fret dress and set up and plays clean with a very low action indeed if that is your preference !

Super Bass, and a great gigger - Really cuts through ![attachment=160934:rear stock.jpg]

Price new would be £1850.... those who know me well from selling posh basses a few years ago know I don't mess around with unrealistic prices when i'm selling something !!

As such the price is a very Low £750 !!!

No Trades

Kind Regards
Mark

Edited by Marcus

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1398197506' post='2431610']
Bollocks, that'll teach me not to watch football.
One of mine previously, should never have sold it. Fab bass, bargain price, well done Ash!
[/quote]

Ah you see this is my celebration prize for Burnley being promoted! If I don't get on with it I'll get in touch mate but I've been looking for one of these for ages so very :)