Why become a member? ×

Undecided about this....?

[url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bass-guitar-Double-bass-Bass-player-Vinyl-car-sticker-Decal-FUN-Fender-/331170810045"]http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bass-guitar-Double-bass-Bass-player-Vinyl-car-sticker-Decal-FUN-Fender-/331170810045[/url]

A good idea or will it just encourage some toe rag to break-in?

Car/truck stickers are no no for me imho.
In the moto x bike fraternity its rife. we always used vans without any sort of stickers or the like..
There are true stories of vans being followed home by 'scallies' to find where you live,then they return in the small hours and steal your pride and joy from your garage...

I dare anyone to park a transit with a 'ktm racing' sticker on it in se london/ kent area...

Be honest , apart from maybe an odd tour bus . Have you ever seen a roadie for a major band driving a truck with ... We love Fender, gibson, marshall , etc splattered all over it ...

I used to work in film and tv . All the trucks and cars used on outside broadcasts / film sets are unmarked .....

Old car sticker "KEEP YOUR DISTANCE" When I first saw this I was behind a car at traffic lights, when he pulled away I managed to stay three metres behind him for about half a mile to the next lights which we stopped at.
He got out of his car and started having a go at me asking what on earth I was doing.

I replied "I'm doing my best to keep my distance like your sticker demands"

He was a bit flummoxed, the lights changed so I drove around him and went on my way.

Just can't please some people!!!