Why become a member? ×

Dynacord Bass amp - valves!

rhino

I have a Dynacord BA300 200 watt valve bass amp which I have no further use for - it needs renovating as the amp box is very rough.
It works OK - a few crackles here and there but nothing serious as far as I know. I used Dynacord during the early '70's and discounting the weight of the stuff it was an excellent rig.
It's too costly to move via courier etc., so pickup would be favourable but I would consider delivering within the North of England in return for a contribution towards fuel costs.

How much for this wonderful thing ?- make me an offer around £200.00 .

Rhino

In case anyone out there is wondering what a BA300 is like, here's a link to download a PDF with pictures and technical data (it's in German, BTW). Nice amp!

[url="http://www.el-me-se.de/pdf_files/BA300.pdf"]Dynacord BA300 datasheet[/url]

Good luck with the sale, rhino. :)

Edited by Oxblood

[quote name='Oxblood' post='24819' date='Jun 29 2007, 12:02 PM']In case anyone out there is wondering what a BA300 is like, here's a link to download a PDF with pictures and technical data (it's in German, BTW). Nice amp!

[url="http://www.el-me-se.de/pdf_files/BA300.pdf"]Dynacord BA300 datasheet[/url]

Good luck with the sale, rhino. :)[/quote]

Guten tag, mein freint, (that's enough!) thanks for the info & pic., they look German, don't they.

Rhino.

[quote name='rhino' post='24789' date='Jun 29 2007, 11:24 AM']I have a Dynacord BA300 200 watt valve bass amp which I have no further use for - it needs renovating as the amp box is very rough.
It works OK - a few crackles here and there but nothing serious as far as I know. I used Dynacord during the early '70's and discounting the weight of the stuff it was an excellent rig.
It's too costly to move via courier etc., so pickup would be favourable but I would consider delivering within the North of England in return for a contribution towards fuel costs.

How much for this wonderful thing ?- make me an offer around £200.00 .
Rhino[/quote]

Hey Rhino,
I remember seeing this amp of yours, and yes the cas is a bit tatty, but I wouldn't call it very rough.
I'm sure it could be tidied up without too much trouble.

I know it is on the heavy side and wondered if it would fit in an SKB type rack. That would save on weight and the need to resfurbish the case.

I also remember the Dynacord rig you had back in the seventies. Quality!

Edited by Mr Bassman

[quote name='Mr Bassman' post='25295' date='Jun 30 2007, 02:06 PM']Hey Rhino,
I remember seeing this amp of yours, and yes the cas is a bit tatty, but I wouldn't call it very rough.
I'm sure it could be tidied up without too much trouble.

I know it is on the heavy side and wondered if it would fit in an SKB type rack. That would save on weight and the need to resfurbish the case.

I also remember the Dynacord rig you had back in the seventies. Quality![/quote]

Hi, a good idea - lighter than wood and probably less costly - I'll look into it.

Cheers,

Rhino

MB1. :)

Seem to remember Henry "king thumb"Thomas playing through one of these on the television programme Rockschool,many moons ago! great amp!.Damn now thats got me what was the name of the girl who played the guitar?,and the dude on the drums?.

MB1.

Edited by MB1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

[quote name='rhino' post='44466' date='Aug 12 2007, 03:42 PM']Thanks to TPJ for offering a good home to the Dynacord amp., it is now officially SOLD.

Rhino.[/quote]
Cheers Mate,

I fired it up in the office over the weekend and it has a really big sound.

Thanks again for a great piece of kit.

Cheers,