Why become a member? ×

NBD - New Band Day

Jimryan

Mornin all,

I'm rather excited today, not only because it's nice and sunny, but because I have a rehearsal with a band tonight. Assuming it all pans out nicely, it'll be my first solid lead since August. They're local to me, were established but are changing the line up, have contacts and are enthusiastic. All rounded off with a nice ska feel to it so rather excited and depending on how tonight goes, I'll report back and possibly post a couple of tracks to see what you guys think.

James

Sorry guys,

Yes, couldn't have gone any better. Great guys, driven, competent players and a great laugh too. At the moment it's myself, drummer, guitarist/singer and a baritone sax, but they're looking to expand by adding keys, alto sax, trombone and trumpet. As soon as I get some recordings I'll get them posted.

Afternoon all,

Can't seem to upload what tracks I have, but for anyone that would like to have a little listen, here's some recordings they did before I joined that are in the process of being mixed. Have a listen and see what you think: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j6vdmmd4bvloh8t/fB-n5lmVj7