Why become a member? ×

Chain Help Please

Billy Apple

I'm still experimenting with a few pedals, and can't figure which point in the chain to have the DHA VT1 EQ Bass Drive.

At the moment it's going tuner-comp-oct-chor-VT1.

But if I put fuzz on with the DHA, will it make it a bit woolly with the chorus on, or should I fuzz then chorus?

Waddya reckon?

If I was using a DHA for dirt, I'd do the same as sk8. If I was using the DHA as a pre amp, I'd put it last.
But, that doesn't mean I wouldn't shift things about to see how they sounded. Always do that & see what you like. :)

[quote name='xgsjx' timestamp='1394274789' post='2389733']
If I was using a DHA for dirt, I'd do the same as sk8. If I was using the DHA as a pre amp, I'd put it last.
But, that doesn't mean I wouldn't shift things about to see how they sounded. Always do that & see what you like. :)
[/quote]

What he said

[quote name='xgsjx' timestamp='1394274789' post='2389733']
[/quote]

This is pretty much word for word what I was going to say.