Why become a member? ×

new member.

keef

hello everyone just joined the club although i have been playing in bands for 44 years.i live in leamington spa so geographically great for sessions 2hours to london/manchester ect.i played with everything from 60s pop,gospel,heavy metal,country,soul,folk,i still play a couple of gigs aweek mostly with my 60s cover band but still do the odd gig with steve walwyn[dr feelgood]and a bob dylan covers band[mostly open air festivals]i played with cupids insperations for 25 years and played with gerry dammers[pre specials]i have toured canada and germany....enough.ect.i was asked to join the spa strummers ukelely band and help them keep time ect on a u bass.wierd instrument but going down big in the states.amazing sound,they have neoprene strings but active pickups and built in tuner.sounds like a double bass.anyway my other stuff is 1973 fender precissin[sunburst left handed]a 1963 hagstrom corroba and an epiphone thunderbird[white ]converted to left hand.ams..well i use either my trusty trace elliot 4x10 combo or a 1x15 with[believe it or not]h/h 5 channel pa amp.im just considering buying a tc 500 2x10 combo[easier to transport.cheers keef