Why become a member? ×

The Premature Ejaculators

cheddatom

The Premature Ejaculators are a rock band that play all kinds of music with provocative and hilarious lyrics, as well as some mean riffs and some nice jazzy numbers.

I played the drums, recorded, mixed, mastered, put together the art work for this album and I thought some of you guys might like it. It's £4 + 0.99 P&P. You can find the paypal link on our [url="http://myspace.com/theprematureejaculatorscomingsoon"]myspace[/url] page to pay. It should take 3 working days to receive your copy unless you hear otherwise. We sold 15 at our last gig!

I hope someone likes it!

EDIT: I thought I would add some pics:

Edited by cheddatom

[quote name='cheddatom' post='234168' date='Jul 7 2008, 02:22 PM']The Premature Ejaculators are a rock band that play all kinds of music with provocative and hilarious lyrics, as well as some mean riffs and some nice jazzy numbers.

I played the drums, recorded, mixed, mastered, put together the art work for this album and I thought some of you guys might like it. It's £4 + 0.99 P&P. You can find the paypal link on our [url="http://myspace.com/theprematureejaculatorscomingsoon"]myspace[/url] page to pay. It should take 3 working days to receive your copy unless you hear otherwise. We sold 15 at our last gig!

I hope someone likes it![/quote]

Just listened to the stuff on the Myspace and it's *disgraceful*.

Won't somebody think of the children?

[quote name='stingrayfan' post='234281' date='Jul 7 2008, 04:46 PM']I thought it was 'coming soon'.[/quote]

"sooner than you think".... obviously.

:) Or are you on about the album title? We used that title for our "album sampler" i.e the album is coming soon, here is a taster (and it's salty).

You write lyrics like that, tell jokes like that and then you worry about being shameless?

I like it. I think you guys need to listen to some Doom Metal and Stoner Rock and then you'd be killer. I'd actually pay to see you. If you went just slightly heavier, you could be a modern day perverted Black Sabbath. I love that sh*t.

I'll place an order soon. The only thing is I don't want you sex pests having my contact details!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...