Why become a member? ×

EAD Foundation 212 cab (inc cover) £800 collected
£900

andydye

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1402075618' post='2469870']
Possibly - but I'm not buying it because I'm hoping Andy will come to his senses and withdraw it! :)
If it's sold he will rue the day forever!
[/quote]

alas mate, this time it's gotta go, I may regret it eventually but it's just not getting used... :(

[quote name='andydye' timestamp='1402075885' post='2469877']
alas mate, this time it's gotta go, I may regret it eventually but it's just not getting used... :(
[/quote]

I'm really sorry to hear that, Andy. But i[size=4]f it's gotta go, it's gotta go I suppose. :mellow:[/size]

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1402076210' post='2469883']
I'm really sorry to hear that, Andy. But i[size=4]f it's gotta go, it's gotta go I suppose. :mellow:[/size]
[/quote]

cheers buddy, kinda sad times really :( but, as one dream dies another arises...

I'd be happier knowing it was going to a good home of course ;)

Can't understand why this is still here, especially at this price.

We used mine in our studio for 3-4 months and recorded everything from modern pop to reggae and in between. Most of the change in tones was from altering the two attenuators on the cab. We used a valve amp through it (Dynacord BA300), Mark Bass LM II, and a few others. All gave different but great results. They aren't heavy by any means, I can haul mine around with one hand when needed. Just a great cab that will give you loads of performance. We tested it against a BF twin 12 cab with tweeter at a bass bash and while the BF was a little lighter, the EAD had a nicer, fuller low end and all around tone. It just sat nicer in the band mix. Plus you have way more flexibility with the EAD.

It's a great workhorse cab, designed and built with precision and performance in mind, very reasonable footprint...and it has a great cover too :)

[quote name='TPJ' timestamp='1402319028' post='2472026']
Can't understand why this is still here, especially at this price.

We used mine in our studio for 3-4 months and recorded everything from modern pop to reggae and in between. Most of the change in tones was from altering the two attenuators on the cab. We used a valve amp through it (Dynacord BA300), Mark Bass LM II, and a few others. All gave different but great results. They aren't heavy by any means, I can haul mine around with one hand when needed. Just a great cab that will give you loads of performance. We tested it against a BF twin 12 cab with tweeter at a bass bash and while the BF was a little lighter, the EAD had a nicer, fuller low end and all around tone. It just sat nicer in the band mix. Plus you have way more flexibility with the EAD.

It's a great workhorse cab, designed and built with precision and performance in mind, very reasonable footprint...and it has a great cover too :)
[/quote]

Cheers Tom matey, they're stunning cabs and I may regret the selling but needs must, times change, sounds [i]and[/i] aesthetics need to fit with an originals band etc...

• 3 weeks later...