Why become a member? ×

Sold pending... Barefaced vintage 2x15 silver cloth
£550

andytoad

Hello all,
I'm after some cash quick, so therefore the barefaced vintage 2x15 is up for sale. It's the silver cloth version and it also has a soft case. In great condition.

I have taken off the top handle to allow the quatravalve to sit nicely on it, I will reattach the handle before collection.

£550 collected from Kent.

Edited by andytoad

[quote name='Wooks79' timestamp='1391417569' post='2356773']
Want. Want bad. Any trades?
[/quote]

Fraid not wooks, need some dosh at the mo, otherwise I would be keeping my gear, btw, there is a lovely v6 for sale too!

Edited by andytoad

[quote name='Wooks79' timestamp='1391417569' post='2356773']
Want. Want bad. Any trades?
[/quote]

You've already got one, you naughty greedy man! :D :gas:

I'd love one of these again, but unless you're interested in trades (which you aren't) I just don't have the cash at the moment unless I can sell my Compact (which used to belong to Wooks...).

[quote name='bad back' timestamp='1391423313' post='2356857']
Hi Andy. ..how old is this cab?
Cheers
Jamie
[/quote]

Hello Jamie, not sure tbh, I got it off of bc, so it's had a previous owner, I'm just about to add pics.

[quote name='Bassdriver' timestamp='1391457218' post='2357423'] Someone really must buy this though. I nearly bought another the other day but I have amp repairs to pay for and really don't 'need' 2 vintages.
[/quote]

Nobody [b][i]needs[/i][/b] two Vintages.... but having owned one (and misguidedly traded it!) I now want another. I'd be satisfied with one though, honest! :gas:

Edited by Conan

[quote name='Conan' timestamp='1391458711' post='2357451']
Nobody [b][i]needs[/i][/b] two Vintages.... but having owned one (and misguidedly traded it!) I now want another. I'd be satisfied with one though, honest! :gas:
[/quote]

Thanks to you, I now need two :D

Has no one bought this yet? Someone please do so before I spend my amp repair budget on unnecessary gear acquisition and give myself a 700 mile drive to Kent and back to Cumbria. Hmm, I like acquiring gear and love driving... Oh dear, my dissuasion strategy seems to have backfired.