Why become a member? ×

January Composition Competition - VOTE NOW!

Skol303

Well we made it… through the first month of the year (almost) and all its persistent wet weather, SAD-inducing darkness, mounting utility bills and with many days hard toil stretching out ahead of us for another year. Yeah ok, I'll stop now :D

No better way to cast of the January blues than with some new music inspired by Burt Reynolds and M.C. Escher [i](yes, you read that right)[/i]. Just five tracks this month, so a perfect accompaniment to any tea break. Pour yourself a cuppa and head here for the hoedown:

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/227997-january-composition-competition-voting/"]CLICKY HERE[/url]

Well done to everyone who entered and thanks in advance for any votes. Always hugely appreciated!

Cheers :drinks:

On behalf of the entrants in this challenge , I would like to offer our thanks to all who took the time and effort to listen , comment , and even vote . I think it fair to say that we all enjoy entering this challenge to develop our skills and offer something up for the enjoyment of the membership and to see so many dibbing in is awesome , cheers . :drinks:

oh and the lesbians are also most welcome to the show :blush: