Why become a member? ×

Boss RC2 Loop Sation
£400

Thor

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hi All,[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]As my fund raiser continues - here's a selection of pedals that are currently surplus to requirements and therefore now up for sale. Not really looking for any trades as this is a strict fund raising exercise, however, if anyone has a Wren & Cuff TFR, Aguilar TLC or Subdecay Proteus, Prometheus or Quasar DLX they wanted to tempt me with I could well be up for it! Never say never and all that! [/font][/color] :)[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Without further a do, let's get cracking:[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Mojo Hand Huckleberry V2 - [s]£70[/s] SOLD[/font][/color]

Tech 21 VT Bass version 2 - [s]£100[/s] SOLD

EBS Octabass - SOLD

MXR M82 Envelope Filter - SOLD

Boss RC2 Loop Station - £90

Edited by Thor

Now I've agreed a trade with my MB cabs for Aggie DB cabs there's no real pressure to sell these, that said, I'll include postage to mainland UK in the prices quoted above to hopefully assist with moving some of these along. the boss tells me I need to de-clutter!

Clutter indeed - I just counted the number of shoes she has - staggering!

Hup! These have got to go, need funds for something very special in the Basses For Sale section :ph34r:

Offers invited - no low balls please - otherwise it's the dreaded Evilbay for these.

Edited by Thor

No ignorance dude! We're all still learning - my understanding is that the SansAmp BDDI has the DI output so you can send the signal you want to front of house/sound engineer.

This VT Bass Pedal is more of a toneshaping pedal and has no DI output - still very highly regarded around these parts though and also a lot cheaper than the BDDI :)

I could be wrong, but I believe the vt bass is
Meant to simulate the sound of an 8x10 svt cl rig? THe BBDI is more of the SVT 2 simulation (feel free to correct me) without cab effect, and has the DI. The VT can go more gainy/grittier from te shout outs I've seen. I have a BBDI and would add a VT, so they are different enough

Hey DJ as i said above, we're all still learning my friend :)

I kinda thought it was a tone shaping pedal and as this is the V2 it has the speaker sim - you're right though, it gets proper gnarly. B)

Edited for typo

Edited by Thor