Why become a member? ×

Travis Bean

TheGreek

You don't see these too often...

[url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Travis-Bean-Bass-Guitar-TB2000-Pink-Serial-Number-345-/111253354963?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item19e73779d3"]http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Travis-Bean-Bass-Guitar-TB2000-Pink-Serial-Number-345-/111253354963?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item19e73779d3[/url]

Great basses that no one wanted a few years ago. Not fashionable at all back then and shops couldn't shift them.

Now they are fashionable again and have been discovered presumably by buyers that were to young too remember them when they were new then i wonder if they actually get played or are just hung on a wall by collectors?

Edited by BetaFunk

[quote name='BetaFunk' timestamp='1390055768' post='2340963']
Great basses that no one wanted a few years ago. Not fashionable at all back then and shops couldn't shift them.
[/quote]

Really?

I've been watching Travis Bean basses for the last 10 years and that's one of the cheapest I've seen - especially considering it's already in the UK.

[quote name='BigRedX' timestamp='1390145446' post='2341882']
Really?

I've been watching Travis Bean basses for the last 10 years and that's one of the cheapest I've seen - especially considering it's already in the UK.
[/quote]
I've seen them cheaper in the U.S. in the last ten years bit not lately. In the 90s they weren't very desirable and i know of two that hung on the walls of music shops for months with little or no interest shown to them. In those days they were probably not old enough to be vintage and too quirky for most buyers. Great basses though that are now both vintage and fashionable.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='joegarcia' timestamp='1391123750' post='2353675'] Turns out my mate Gareth bought this, he's well chuffed with it and thankfully is keeping it pink :) [/quote]

Borrow it and play it at the Goblin gig!!
:D
It's sound awesome through your rig!!