Why become a member? ×

2 x Schecter Model T basses - WITHDRAWN
£700

Rayman

These are lovely basses if Russ's word is anything to go by (and I know it is) :) If I didn't already have 2 great P/J's I'd be seriously tempted.

Re the re-sell. IF it was originally up on ebay for £500, that combined with the photo abuse and mainly the fact that the bass wasn't offered on here all lead me to feel that it was a money making exercise. I'm not sure how long the buyer kept the bass for, it could have been a while I suppose? These things are however, rarely black and white.

Yes there's no law against it, it just seems to go against the forum ethos.

Then again I'm a bit overboard on the issue of fairness at times :)

So another bump from me with apologies to Russ for contributing to the sidetrack.

Peter

Okay time to put this to bed. I have changed photo on ebay (Thanks to Jim from work for the use of his camera)

Regarding 2 points i must one again address! I am in no way looking for any sort of profit on this bass and the price on ebay reflects the postage cost & fee's.

Regarding 'Greenkings' point ..........
Yes there's no law against it, it just seems to go against the forum ethos'

Would forum ethos not suggest personnel mailing me regarding this matter to avoid hijacking someones thread to sell an item?

I decided not to sell on here as RAYMAN is still trying to sell one of his basses! Slightly unfair in my mind if i do this.

I know instantly if a bass is right or wrong for me and the neck on this bass does not sit well with me. (Reason for selling)

I like to move on basses fast if they are not being used so they are in someone else s hands. Justification agreed???

Can we now put this to bed as it is getting rather ridiculous?

We ll that all took a dramatic twist? :)

When all's said and done, one sells a bass, the new owner can do what they like with it. I got what I asked for, so I'm happy with the deal, so good luck to all parties!

NOW, as far as the black bass, yes, it IS still available, I had an interested cash buyer, but that lead seems to have gone a bit quiet, so I'm not so sure it'll happen. Meanwhile, the bass is still here, and for sale.

[quote name='bkman42' timestamp='1390071193' post='2341202']
Will be moving on the schecter bass (sunburst one) for £280 inc postage. Feel free to mail me. Brian
[/quote]

[quote name='bkman42' timestamp='1389563527' post='2335627']
Fear not folk no basses will be sold via basschat
[/quote]

Wtf???? Uses Raymans pics from thread to advertise externally, initially for a substantial increase. Won't be advertising on bc again and then hijacks the thread he bought from?!

You, sir, are contrary and unbelievable....

Edited by aende

Guys, it's fine really, bkman42 contacted me to ask if it was ok to advertise the sunburst bass again. Once the bass is sold, it becomes the property of the new owner, and if they decide to move it on straight away that's fine, I don't have a problem with that.

[i]Meanwhile[/i]..... the black one remains available. I used it a couple of days ago and wondered what I was thinking selling it to be honest, those SD's really sing.

[URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/russjm/media/ba6952b5-7cea-4c39-afe5-3970350915bb_zpsf3e09228.jpg.html][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/russjm/ba6952b5-7cea-4c39-afe5-3970350915bb_zpsf3e09228.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Aende You 'Sir' are getting slightly wound up....................Poor fellow. Bass is still on ebay.
I have freewill and the ability to change my mind 'Sir' so if anyone is looking for a bargain please e-mail me 'Aende' that includes your good self.

Regardless lets keep this thread content about selling the schecter basses. Aende if you would like to mail me direct please do so and i will pick up with you direct as i do not want 'Raymans' Thread diluted with argument content.

Thanks

[quote name='bkman42' timestamp='1390137432' post='2341776']
Aende You 'Sir' are getting slightly wound up....................Poor fellow. Bass is still on ebay.
I have freewill and the ability to change my mind 'Sir' so if anyone is looking for a bargain please e-mail me 'Aende' that includes your good self.

Regardless lets keep this thread content about selling the schecter basses.
[/quote]

It is not your statutory right that is in question, it is your integrity that is being questioned.

Anyway, I am not sure how the 36 hour bump rule works for this thread; 2 sellers, 2 items, 2 start times? Or how the fee gets paid for advertising - assume you have paid to advertise?

Issue closed as far as I am concerned.

**great pic rayman, did you stage dive after putting the fear of god into the front rows?!

Yes it has! I believe the 36-hour bump rule doesn't apply if you're answering a bona fide comment or question from another member.
And I don't think it is possible to post an ad if you haven't paid in advance. :)

Edited by discreet

Hmmmm not really sure myself what the thread rules are regarding re-advertising the same bass on the same thread? Don't want to be breaking any rules and causing further stress and upset to 'aende' so if anyone can confirm i will remove my comment 'bass for sale' (even though it is shhhhh :gas: )

Great photo Rayman although my eye was taken by the TC stack........................lovely!

Yep thanks mate, it was a decent gig that one. The rig wasn't mine, it was a festival, so it was a shared rig, it was nice enough, but I didn't get much time to find my sound on it, I sounded a bit woolly actually, but I'm sure with some time it'd sound awesome.

Anyone got anything interesting to trade?

Final bump for a while, then I'll just either keep it, or put it on the bay.

[URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/russjm/media/IMG_7166_zps308ad569.jpg.html][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/russjm/IMG_7166_zps308ad569.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Edited by Rayman

[URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/russjm/media/934640_615634658467825_1705067987_n_zps9595d955.jpg.html][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/russjm/934640_615634658467825_1705067987_n_zps9595d955.jpg[/IMG][/URL]