Why become a member? ×

Fender 1995 MIJ Precision - Withdrawn
£395

Lozz196

One very good (and light) example of a 1995/6 MIJ Fender Precision - item withdrawn

Product dating states:
Your guitar was made at the
Fuji-gen Plant (for Fender Japan), Japan
in the Year(s): 1995 - 1996

For info, the Fuji-gen Plant is where the famed Squier JV Series were made, giving an indication of the quality of this instrument.

This bass has been my backup for a while, has a growly aggressive tone when the tone knob is on full, but can be pulled back to produce beautifully warm traditional Motowny P-Bass sounds.

It is very light. Whilst I don`t have scales my latest bass is 9lbs and this is significantly lighter - if it even weighs 8lbs I`d be surprised.

In very good condition for its age, only one slight blemish which wouldn`t even come out on the photos. The frets are in good condition, and the neck is unmarked - plus being a Japanese, plays wonderfully. Comes with an unknown branded gig-bag.

£375 and it`s yours. Happy with bank transfer, Paypal (but no fees ta) or good old fashioned cash on collection.

No trades thanks.

Edited by Lozz196

[quote name='highwayone' timestamp='1387399100' post='2311626']
You kept this one quiet when I was at yours! ;) niiiiice!
[/quote]

Well I didn`t have any intention of selling this one Karl, but then a rather nice US 2010 Precision came along, and the rest is as we all know it, one pays for the other etc etc.................

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' timestamp='1388508029' post='2322842']
Lovely bass Lozz. Bung a tortoise shell pickguard on it and you've got a dead-ringer for my old P bass :)
[/quote]

It did have a tort for a bit Nick, but that`s now on my latest US Standard, so the stock white one is back.

Edited by Lozz196

[quote name='snazz' timestamp='1389109100' post='2330105']
May be better if you posted some photo's that didn't look like they were take with the Hubble telescope. :))
[/quote]

Curses, they were the best I can manage - think the lens on my phone is scratched, plus bad light recently.