Why become a member? ×

Wren & Cuff Pickle Pie Hella Fuzz - B ... SOLD
£110

hamfist

SOLD

Wren & Cuff pickle pie hella fuzz - B

In good nick and working perfectly.

I recently bought this and a Fuzzrocious Team Awesome fuzz Machine in the search for my perfect fuzz. And what I discovered is that they were both pretty superb (this is actually my second Pickle Pie). However, the TAFM is just a bit more perfect for me and what I'm looking for at the moment.

So, anyway, one of them has to go, hence this Pickle Pie can be yours for £110 posted to your door in mainland UK.
Still has the box and instructions. Velcro on the bottom.

Controls are volume, saturation, shape (a tone control) and clean blend (on the side of the pedal).

[url="http://www.ephotobay.com/share/pp-2.html"][/url]

Edited by hamfist

Now [i]that's[/i] a fast turn-a-round matey! Sad it wasn't what you're after but glad you've worked out what you're after now ;)

The condition of the pedal is better than is being stated here, it's basically 'as new' barring the obvious velcro addition :)

[quote name='andydye' timestamp='1386256462' post='2297802']
Now [i]that's[/i] a fast turn-a-round matey! Sad it wasn't what you're after but glad you've worked out what you're after now ;)

The condition of the pedal is better than is being stated here, it's basically 'as new' barring the obvious velcro addition :)
[/quote]

Yup, I was able to give both fuzzes a thorough testing at a band practice last night and the TAFM just pipped the Pickle Pie to the post for what I need. And I don't like hanging around once I've made a decision.
These Pickle Pie's are a wonderful pedal to be sure.

Edited by hamfist