Why become a member? ×

SOLD FS/FT...Tecamp Puma 2x12 500w Combo £600 (PX for D Class 500 head considered!)
£725

ben604

Reluctant sale, this. I was hoping to pack it up and take it with me on the plane to NZ, but after doing some maths, I'll only have 7Kgs for clothes and misc stuff with this and my bass in the hold...So, after conferring with Kiwi, I've decided to sell/swap this for a decent Class D amp, take that with me and buy some cabs out there.

So, it's a Tecamp Puma 500w 2x12 combo. The head can actually be removed to be used as a standalone head, but the cab is excellent. Loads of headroom, plenty of bottom end and it's super light, so easy to move around.

It's got a couple of scrapes in the tolex as the photos show, but nothing ridiculous, you'll only notice them up close. It's working 100%, sounds lovely.

It's got a "taste" knob which is similar to the Markbass VLE knob - fully counter-clockwise, it's Hi-Fi, fully clockwise, it's oldschool thump. There's a 4 band EQ too, so it's plenty flexible.

I'm looking for £600 in cash or a Class D head plus cash.

Here's some pictures:

[url="http://www.flickr.com//photos/53759590@N04/sets/72157637883986875/show/with/10967047863/"]Flickr[/url]

I'm based up on the Wirral in the north west. Prefer collection, but I'll deliver for diesel within 30 miles.

Official Blurb:[list]
[*]Model: Puma Combo 212 Classic
[*]Configuration: 2 x 12“ Tecamp W12S-8
[*]Preamp: solid state preamp with gain, taste, lo, lomid, himid, hi, master controls, switchable mute, DI pre/post, XLR balanced DI out, 1x effects loop, tuner out, line out, line in
[*]Power Amp: Class D amplifier, 500 w / 4 ohms
[*]Power supply: switching power supply
[*]Tweeter: 4“ NTM2 cone-driver
[*]Freq. Response: 40-19.000 Hz
[*]Dimensions: (W x H x D): 44 cm x 75 cm x 41 cm / 17.4" x 29.6" x 16.2"
[/list][list]
[*]WEIGHT: 22 kg / 48.5 lbs
[/list]
Ta! Ben.

Edited by ben604

Don't think the FLICKR link is working.

This reminds me of when I emigrated to the UK from NZ with three guitars and what clothes I could stuff into the guitar cases along with the guitars and nothing else!

[quote name='TRBboy' timestamp='1386413683' post='2299755']
Very tempting, but maybe not quite as compact as I need. Seems like a quality combo, GLWTS. :D
[/quote]

I had one of these (regret selling it), and whilst they're not tiny in size, don't let that put you off - they're incredibly light and a very easy one man lift.