Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Gumtree stingray 5 in guildford

rodma

I have contacted the seller, initially I thought it may have been one of the fake rays but having looked at the pics and compared it to a fake it looks the real deal. It was a learning curve for me, atleast I know what to look for now!
Hopefully the seller will get back to me, now does anyone live near Guildford???

Can you spell S C A M???

The old saying is always true, if it's too good to be true, it usually is. See below email from seller

This message has been sent through Gumtree mail, which keeps your email address private. We recommend that you always reply this way and be wary of anyone asking you to use their private email addresses. If there is anything about the message that you think is suspicious, do not reply and report it to the Gumtree team. We will get back to you asap.

I am out of the office, please contact me home at [email protected] thank you

Almost want to email to play them along, I'd fancy it's the same person as the sub that is on gumtree

[quote name='Dazed' timestamp='1384454873' post='2276988']
Haha I had a go and went on playing email tennis with hutt miriam. Despite my perseverance that I travel all over the south and can meet anywhere it wasn't possible to meet. Shame......
[/quote]

Good effort.

Perhaps we should sign them up for every online mailing list we can think of :)