Why become a member? ×

German Warwick Corvette standard (SALE only )
£410

Geek99

German made Warwick Corvette standard from 2000. Passive : volume, blend, tone. Light, with a narrow (approx 38mm) & slim neck, which would be perfect for those with smaller hands.

Superb condition, it is in a natural finish with an Ovankvol neck . There are a couple of very minor dinks by the jack socket (ie on the lower edge), apart from that its damage-free. Serial number indicates September 2000 and runs between the tuners vertically along the head stock. Frets are polished and smooth with no wear at all

I have lemon oiled the board and neck and its been looked after generally.I've put switch cleaner into the pots and they are smooth. I have replaced the jack with a Neutrik version from Maplin (known Warwick weak point apparently) and the plastic "just a nut 2" has lost its side tabs (I still have them, they just broke off due to weak design, so you can glue them on if you wish). Its really not an issue if you change the strings one at a time, and it takes microseconds to slot it back in if you take the strings all off at once .

I'm finding the neck a little narrow, so I'm moving it on. I had thought Warwicks had chunky nexks.

Preferably collected from near Mansfield. I do get about, in London for first weekend in December, and in Sheffield weekend of 24th November so can deliver/meet. Can be brought to J27 M1 (Annesley). I'm willing to ship this (at cost, no profit), this will however be in a disassembled state (ie neck and body separated/strings, screws, any loose parts in a jiffy bag etc) so please be sure you are confident about reassembling it or know someone who can assist you.

Several pics here if you swipe.:

[url="http://s1149.photobucket.com/user/geek99/media/Warwick%20Corvette/A2E1FDB5-ED25-41AB-B1F1-599873ADEDAA-3765-0000071E81555E5D_zps1469e745.jpg.html"][/url]

BACS, Cash, cleared cheque or PAYPAL (you pay fees please)

Yours for £400

Edited by Geek99

[quote name='Bassdude BE' timestamp='1384290177' post='2274989']
ooh lovely, i still regret selling mine, i miss that growly tone you can only get from a warwick...
if you still have this by september 20th i'll take her of your hands if you like. ;)
[/quote]
Next year, or do you time travel ?

Bought one of these about 6 months ago really nice bass going for a silly price. I had to do exactly the same with my jack socket '[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Neutrik version from Maplin' but worth it for that warwick growly tone.

Someone will be a very happy bass chatter buying this. [/color][/font]