Why become a member? ×

wal custom 1986 walnut facings SOLD
£2850

littleal

this wal actually belongs to my dad so I'm selling it on his behalf, its in excellent condition as shown in the pics, only showing very slight thumb wear above the bridge pickup, it has real punch & definition to its tone, if you search wal bass Diana ross on youtube you'll see the video of me playing it, it comes with a hiscox case also in excellent condition, for any info you can email me on [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email] or you can contact my dad (Allan) on 01983 855177 or mobile 07944437130 I cant seem to upload photos on here so if you email me on the above address I can send them to you.

This bass is now sold,

Edited by littleal

[quote name='littleal' timestamp='1383691997' post='2267892']
If all else fails I might give that a go, I use to have a photo bucket account, it's remembering the password that's the problem lol
[/quote]

Fairly sure I have about three for that very reason :lol:[size=4] [/size]

[quote name='lozbass' timestamp='1383727638' post='2268122']
Glorious touch, taste and tone - always loved this video clip. I bought Little Al's Wal 6 - a beautiful bass but too much for me. Deal in complete confidence with a great guy and a great player
[/quote]
Thank you for the kind words Lawrence, I do miss that wal sixer , one day I'll have another 5 or 6 string wal, I just need to get the winning lotto ticket,

[quote name='Clarky' timestamp='1383682471' post='2267703']
Voila

[media]http://youtu.be/XP-DIhMyvwI[/media]
[/quote]

that'a the sound of a Wal!! Glorious - just wish I has the ££££sss.
Beautiful bass bump!