Why become a member? ×

No longer full sale !!!!!!!!!Trace Elliot V Type 220 watt all valve. Pristine Condition
£1000

j0lly j

For sale, a totally original and immaculate V Type head. All valve pre-amp, 4 x KT88's delivering 220 watts of stunning bass tone. If you know anything at all about the V-type range, and have played through one then you'll know that these amps are very special indeed. I've owned this amp from new, and its been extremely well looked after. Not only is it totally original with ALL of the original Trace tubes, it is also unmarked as you will see from the photos. As this is one of the very first V4's, it comes in British Racing Green Tolex, and not the carpet covering of the latter models. This is a very reluctant sale, so £1000 only. No trades, no offers, no time wasters please. Collection only from Wokingham, Berkshire.

Edited by j0lly j

[quote name='HazBeen' timestamp='1383508422' post='2265291']
That is a thing of beauty, TE got it very right with the V series.
[/quote]

Indeed they did. I have a V6 (carpeted :([size=4] ) which is the lovelyest of all the decent amps I've owned, Peavy, Other Trace stuff, SWR, Ampeg, EA. Beautiful tone. Not sure how the V4 compares to the V6 but it got to be sweet sounding.[/size]

[size=4]Get it while you can folks.[/size]