Why become a member? ×

TO GO: Peavey 115 BX BW 700w cab GONE

Beedster

Link here:

[url="http://assets.peavey.com/literature/manuals/80300395.pdf"]http://assets.peavey...ls/80300395.pdf[/url]

Picked this up in a trade with Greg/Shaggy in April. However, I've got far too many cabs here and a new Ampeg 15" incoming means this needs to go in order to convince Mrs Beedster that nothing has actually changed (one large black box goes into the car in the morning, a similar back box arrives home that evening, you know the score)

It's a nice, light and quite deep cab, I used it for a dub sound with 300w of Amoeg tubes a while back and it was really quite impressive.

Upside is that it's free, downside is that you will need to collect from Aberystwyth :rolleyes:

Chris

EDIT I am [u]not[/u] able to courier or meet half way with this. It's free because I have zero time to meet up and am not prepared to wait in all day for a courier, sorry. If I had the time to do either I'd be selling it, one went for £120 recently on eBay

Edited by Beedster

Two guys have PM'd me saying they'll collect this but neither have replied saying when (it's first come first served as far as I'm concerned). This might be in part because the PM system doesn't seem to be letting people know they've got a new message. I'll give them a couple of days to reply and if they don't come back to me by Friday we'll arrange something subrob.
Cheers
Chris

[quote name='waynepunkdude' timestamp='1383122608' post='2260351']
You still cycling, Chris?
[/quote]

Yep, you'd love it where I live Wayne, 500m climb to to the top of the Cambrians quite literally out of my back door. I ride Machynlleth/Dylife/Llanidloes and back occasionally, 1800m of climbing total in 3 hours! Ride to work is 450 metres of climbing!

I never realised how flat Kent was :)

[quote name='Beedster' timestamp='1383128015' post='2260429']
Yep, you'd love it where I live Wayne, 500m climb to to the top of the Cambrians quite literally out of my back door. I ride Machynlleth/Dylife/Llanidloes and back occasionally, 1800m of climbing total in 3 hours! Ride to work is 450 metres of climbing!

I never realised how flat Kent was :)
[/quote]

I know what you mean, I'm in Cornwall at the moment did 60 miles had 4000 feet of climbing.

What I was going to ask was if you're down the weekend of the 10th come and do the Hellfire Sportive with us.

[quote name='Beedster' timestamp='1383116856' post='2260268']
Two guys have PM'd me saying they'll collect this but neither have replied saying when (it's first come first served as far as I'm concerned). This might be in part because the PM system doesn't seem to be letting people know they've got a new message. I'll give them a couple of days to reply and if they don't come back to me by Friday we'll arrange something subrob.
Cheers
Chris
[/quote]

Thanks fella

[quote name='waynepunkdude' timestamp='1383143040' post='2260708']
I know what you mean, I'm in Cornwall at the moment did 60 miles had 4000 feet of climbing.

What I was going to ask was if you're down the weekend of the 10th come and do the Hellfire Sportive with us.
[/quote]

Ha ha, wish I had the time, hope you're doing the Epic Wayne? Thanks for the invite anyway, perhaps next year when with any luck we'll be back down in Kent?

C

Blimey, this is hell of a deal for someone!!! :blink:

Driver is a near new Eminence (Kappa I think), cab is UK made; proper ply construction - rats fur covering a tad scruffy (or was!) but I spent a long afternoon once hammerite-ing the grille. Very lightweight for size. Anyone wants the original Scorpion driver they can have it for postage, but it'll need a re-cone

Really fancying that Bassman rig of your Chris if you still have it..... :rolleyes:

[quote name='Shaggy' timestamp='1383400109' post='2264058']
Blimey, this is hell of a deal for someone!!! :blink:

Driver is a near new Eminence (Kappa I think), cab is UK made; proper ply construction - rats fur covering a tad scruffy (or was!) but I spent a long afternoon once hammerite-ing the grille. Very lightweight for size. Anyone wants the original Scorpion driver they can have it for postage, but it'll need a re-cone

Really fancying that Bassman rig of your Chris if you still have it..... :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Hello mate, good to hear from you. I really like this cab t be honest but have an Ampeg 1x15 and a BF 69er so am a little cabbed out at present! And yes, not only does it sound very pleasing but it weighs nothing!

A guy I know who has a studio is probably going to have it, if not and you fancy it back, let me know

Cheers

C

[quote name='joncaulfield72' timestamp='1383409790' post='2264201']
Hi Beedster, I can collect Sunday or Monday if nobody has picked it up from you.

Cheers

Jon
[/quote]

I should know tomorrow Jon so will let you know

Chris

• 3 weeks later...