Why become a member? ×

HUMANGEAR ANIMATO - NO LONGER FOR SALE
£400

michinho

[quote name='michinho' timestamp='1381572418' post='2240733']
[color=#000000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Selling my Humangear Animato[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]VERY rare pedal.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This pedal is brand new. Was made for me after speaking directly to the guy who makes them in Japan.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Pedal has never been used live, only home and studio use.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Comes with original box and papers.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Will sell for £400 plus postage.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If you want some pictures let me know and I'll send some.[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]
[/quote]

Is this a custom model? They are in production so thought it worth clarifying since you say it was built for you :)

Edited by Kev

[quote name='Kev' timestamp='1381576294' post='2240807']
Is this a custom model? They are in production so thought it worth clarifying since you say it was built for you :)
[/quote]

No this is a standard Aniamto. The guy at Humangear made it for me at my request.