Why become a member? ×

Ibanez Semi Acoustic FOR SALE!!!

Ghost Rider

Ibanez Semi Acoustic & Fretless Jazz Bass

First up is my Ibanez Artcore Bass AGB140 With Fitted Case.

This guitar is in immaculate condition.

Any trial before bidding is fine.

It has been fitted with a New Set of Rotosound Swing Bass 66 strings 45-105 that have had approx 2 hours play.

It comes with an Ibanez fitted plush lined fitted case with gold locks.

£225 ONO

Next is my Hohner Fretless Jazz copy, I bought it off here a while back but I need to thin my collection.
The Jazz text is below of the chap who owned it before me.

There are a few small marks as seen in the photos. There is wear on the fingerboard from roundwound strings; this too can be seen in the pictures. Whilst taking pictures I also found a crack in the finish by the neck pocket which I'd never seen before. There's a very small amount of scratchiness in the pots, but only when turning them. The A string slot in the nut is slightly wider than the current string width (85) so that there was a bit of rattle (but only when playing hard rest strokes on the D string). This really was a minor issue: I solved it with a tiny bit of paper.

I don't want to overemphasise the negative aspects, I only mention them for the sake of completeness; they're fairly minor. This bass has served me well and would be ideal for someone looking to take up fretless.

It now comes with a warwick gig bag, I'm not looking to make a profit so I'm after a £100 to get my money back.

Pick up only from Whitley bay, Tyne & Wear.

Edited by Ghost Rider

[quote name='rob_89' post='223868' date='Jun 21 2008, 10:25 PM']wernt that fretless up for £65?[/quote]

Yes this is the fretless that I bought for £65 but I spent £15 on petrol picking it up & another £30 on the gig bag taking the total to £110. It has now been sold for £90 to Chris 2112 & he seems happy with the deal.

[quote name='Chris2112' post='224016' date='Jun 22 2008, 10:42 AM']Well, thats the jazz gone! It's in my less than capable hands now! :huh:

Anth has been great to deal with (do you have a feedback thread?) and I'm loving this bass, it sounds absolutely fantastic! Best of luck with the sale of the Ibanez![/quote]

Cheers chris, I've left some feedback for you. Enjoy :)

[quote name='parker_muse' post='225201' date='Jun 23 2008, 05:34 PM']I have a very similar ibanez (the afb) and they are great basses!

Have a charming bumpola on me![/quote]

Thanks for the Bump.

Here's a link for my bass as its a better pic & has all the spec.

[url="http://www.bassplayer.com/article/ibanez-artcore-abg140/jan-06/16448"]http://www.bassplayer.com/article/ibanez-a...40/jan-06/16448[/url]

• 4 weeks later...