Why become a member? ×

Mark Bass 2x10 Combo SOLD

mikeh

As I am no longer in a band, and plan to take some time out to concentrate on other things, Im selling my MarkBass 2x10" combo.
The first time i tried this amp I was astounded at the volume and lowend this thing kicks out. Id feel confident to gig the amp without PA support in smallish pubs. My plan was the DI the the FOH.

It weighs 45lb and is an easy one man lift. I'll put up some pics later this evening.

I'll start at £700 but will entertain offers of course. No trades. Unless you have a brand new Mathews Apex 7 29" draw and 60lb weight :) Or maybe a Hoyt Pro Elite.

Edited by mikeh

[quote name='mikeh' post='223820' date='Jun 21 2008, 08:23 PM']Alright Mate, I dont mind if you want to throw in a few moths!! :)[/quote]

MB1.
Too Much Gas!....Not enough Cash!.... :huh: .... Great Combo!

I'll take some pics this evening when I get home. I've not had it long, I was down sizing my Aguilar / Epi rig as I didnt need that much power and got this as a trade. I cant actually remember who I got it off!! But I know it was bought new about a year ago and used for a funk band in Manchester.
Its in excellent condition, just the carpet covering has a few bobbles as they always seem to get.
You're welcome to come and give it a try, you wont be disapointed.

Pics tonight

[quote name='MB1' post='225502' date='Jun 23 2008, 11:16 PM']MB1. :)
Hi Nick!
Old Horse Strikes Again! :huh:
Nice Combo!.....its even got a space for your buttys! :huh:[/quote]

Hi Martin- yep, this was too good to pass up (especially the sandwich holder).

I've just sold my Little Mark head, so the Epifani UL310, Korg Tuner and Aural Exciter (stop it) have to find new homes soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Its a funny old world, watching your ex gear finding new homes! I love the internet and this website! I traded this combo for Mikes epi/agi rig, which is great!

I had a mark 15 cab to go with this combo and it was a good combination!

Cheers, Benn