Why become a member? ×

My amp just turned up.

waynepunkdude

• 3 weeks later...

That looks exactly like the amp in My Trace Combo. It has given me an idea. I could take it out of the cab and rack it instead of selling it, I never thought of that, then I would have two rack amps just case one goes down. Good thinkin Batman

It does slide out. You just remove the four bolts from the top.

Although looking at it I am wondering whether it might be too wide.

As you can see below It has vents at the ends so the panel looks longer than yours, I will have to measure it.

The Speaker chasis isn't the original. I replaced it about 6 months ago with a 300 watt Mackenzie. Ive bought an Ashdown off the market place on here. Its in a 6 unit rack & I'm picking it up on sat morning. If I can put my trace in with it along with a tuner and a 31 band graphic I will be over the moon :)

Edited by ianrunci

[quote name='ianrunci' post='235169' date='Jul 8 2008, 06:33 PM']It does slide out. You just remove the four bolts from the top.

Although looking at it I am wondering whether it might be too wide.

As you can see below It has vents at the ends so the panel looks longer than yours, I will have to measure it.

The Speaker chasis isn't the original. I replaced it about 6 months ago with a 300 watt Mackenzie. Ive bought an Ashdown off the market place on here. Its in a 6 unit rack & I'm picking it up on sat morning. If I can put my trace in with it along with a tuner and a 31 band graphic I will be over the moon :)

[/quote]

I'm practicing tomorrow so i will measure it up for you so you can compare.