Why become a member? ×

Kings of Leon - Supersoaker

lowdowner

I was watching Jules Holland earlier in the week and Kings of Leon were on promoting their new single 'Supersoaker'. I'm not really a KoL fan, but am I the only one to think that the bass line was kinda groovy? It may make me go and listen to more of their stuff - any other KoL bass lines I should check out?

I watched it and thought that the bassline was the only part of the song I liked. I used to like KOL in their earlier days but have gone off them now. Probably due to the popularity of Sex on Fire, which is ridiculous really, as I love the song. It`s just that everything else fades in comparison to that for me.

[quote name='Lozz196' timestamp='1379699623' post='2215942']
I watched it and thought that the bassline was the only part of the song I liked. I used to like KOL in their earlier days but have gone off them now. Probably due to the popularity of Sex on Fire, which is ridiculous really, as I love the song. It`s just that everything else fades in comparison to that for me.
[/quote]
I used to love them when they were raw, hairy wild men. Now they are all ponsed up with haircuts and designer jackets. Also, all their music sounds like it's been fed through a planer, there's no edge anymore. It sounds to me like all their songs were cowritten with Bryan Adams. It has that popular touch but no soul whereas before it was the exact opposite. f***in record companies.............