Why become a member? ×

Boss OC-2 - Octaver - WITHDRAWN
£65

molan

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]WITHDRAWN - Another pedal from the big clear-out [/font][/color] :)

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This is an older Boss OC2 that I bought years ago but have hardly used. It has a few tiny marks but the top and side casing looks pretty much immaculate. I've used it at maybe 5-6 rehearsals but other than that it's never been out of the house. The base has a few marks on it from where it's slid around on the floor but they aren't particularly nasty.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I've got the original box, also in near-perfect condition, but have managed to lose the manual somewhere. These are easy to find online though.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This is one of the Taiwanese models not the early Japanese ones.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Priced at £65 plus whatever actual postage is - happy to ship anywhere [/font][/color] :)

Pics are of the actual unit - The flash probably makes the marks look a bit worse than they look under normal light but at least it highlights them:

Edited by molan

[quote name='Cairobill' timestamp='1379457696' post='2213054']
Don't sell it! Wack the mix to dry and you have an analog synth in your hands. Hit it with enough force and it tracks very well indeed. These are FANTASTIC pedals...
[/quote]

I'm not sure I've ever done that - must give it a try :)