Why become a member? ×

TRADED. F/T: Lakland DJ4 Skyline - Natural / maple / Black block
£700

Bungie

So I've got a new job and by my reckoning that allows me to do some bass upgrading while mitigating the risk of divorce!

[b]What have I got?[/b]

[b]Lakland DJ4 Skyline[/b] in natural, maple and black block inlays. Mint condition. Trade value circa £700.

and

[b]* SOLD PENDING * Squier Musicmaster Vista[/b] series in sea foam green. 1997 and again in mint condition. These are superbly built and rare short scale basses. Trade value £200

Struggling with the photo uploader at the moment, but you know what you're looking at and both are in mint condition. I'll keep trying to get some photos up today or can email images direct.

[b]What do I want?[/b]

My dream bass would be a USA 75 reissue Jazz, but I am very interested in any nice Jazz specimens or earlier MIJ Jazzes or alternatively happy to listen to all offers. Cash adjustments either way, but I am really looking to trade upwards.

I'm York based, but happy to travel.

Bungie

Edited by Bungie

Thanks guys, the DJ really is a players bass, but I suffer form serious GAS. If you follow my threads you will see that the DJ has morphed from two separate Stingrays, a US standard Precision, a Marcus Miller olly white, a US hot rod Jazz and where it all started a '97 Jap 75 reissue which I wish I had never sold! That has been a three year journey and all the time I have kept my 'keeper' a 2007 US standard Jazz! I just keep coming back to Fender Jazz basses, despite them being significantly heavier and more unwieldy than the Lakland. Some people never learn! :D And I'm not alone with my GAS, Gusto gave me a very nice early bump (above) without remembering this was originally his DJ ;)