Why become a member? ×

Status Shark 4

Stan_da_man

[quote name='Merton' post='240749' date='Jul 16 2008, 11:58 AM']Another free bump for a cracking bass at a cracking price. If I could I would. But I've just bought 4 flights to Rhodes and the good lady would murder me if another bass arrived!![/quote]

MB1. :)
4 Flights?.....Buy one get one free? :huh:

Just to confirm there are no trades (matthewsanchez that chorus pedal is staying - it's brilliant once you know how to use the X knob! (Digitech Bass Chorus BTW)). I've had 2 offers that are legit and I'm waiitng to see if anyone buys it before then.

dammit! i just spent £200 on an epi thunderbird! this is cool! what sort of sound does it make? what basses would you compare it to? just interested cos i don't think i've seen that sort of pickup before. im guessing its a humbucker?

anyway, a status for £200! i'm suprised this hasn't already gone! good luck with the sale.

[quote name='lwtait' post='241038' date='Jul 16 2008, 04:25 PM']dammit! i just spent £200 on an epi thunderbird! this is cool! what sort of sound does it make? what basses would you compare it to? just interested cos i don't think i've seen that sort of pickup before. im guessing its a humbucker?

anyway, a status for £200! i'm suprised this hasn't already gone! good luck with the sale.[/quote]
It's quite woody to my ears, I would say it sounds a bit like a Stingray but with elements of a Warwick about it. Yes, the pickup is a humbucker.