Why become a member? ×

Fender Classic 70s Precision - ITEM NOW SOLD
£595

Lozz196

Fender Classic 70s Precision - £575, inc hard-case and delivery within UK - ITEM NOW SOLD

Olympic White, with maple neck/fretboard, with black blocks/binding.

See link to Fenders website for full spec:

[url="http://www.fender.com/en-GB/basses/precision-bass/70s-precision-bass-maple-fingerboard-olympic-white-3-ply-bwb-pickguard/"]http://www.fender.co...-bwb-pickguard/[/url]

This is one of the latter ones of this series, when they switched to being constructed in Mexico, but don`t let that put you off. This is a great bass, weighs in at under 8.5lbs, so very comfortable to play. Sounds fantastic.no dings or damage, aside from a slight scuff on the pickguard where the truss rod has been adjusted.

Bank transfer, Paypal (but no fees ta) or cash on collection.

No trades thanks.

Edited by Lozz196

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1377715165' post='2190814']
Marvellous basses and top class fella.
Good luck Lozz but I doubt it will be around long!
[/quote]

Cheers Karl

[quote name='Oopsdabassist' timestamp='1377715280' post='2190818']
you'll have nothing left at this rate Lozz!...oh wait...what have ye bought?
[/quote]

Surprisingly nothing Russ, having a cull of everything that`s not needed, and unfortunately this bass, fantastic though it is, plays (a close) second to my US Precision. It`s too good to be just a backup bass.

[quote name='Jathan' timestamp='1377848681' post='2192585']
Didnt you only buy this recently? Sure I was after one last time it was here and you beat me to it!! Typically I went out and bought a Nate Mendel a few days after as I had missed out lol!
[/quote]

Yes I did, it`s just too good a bass to be sat as a backup, so out she goes, in comes a cheaper/lesser one to be sat in the rack.

• 3 weeks later...