Why become a member? ×

Hey

SolomonHelsing

Been lurking reading topics a while. Thought i'd say hello.

I'm a University student originally from East Midlands, 22,
Currently in West midlands at Staffordshire university doing a Computer Games Programming Honours top up Degree.

I've been playing bass on and off (Mostly due to lack of dedication at times, getting caught up in other things which always turned sour)
for the best part of 6 years, So my playing probably only reflects 1 maybe 2 years worth of consistent practice and playing.

Generally into older bands such as deep purple, Sabbath, Iron maiden, Scorpions, Thunder etc.
Foo fighters, QOTSA, Airbourne to name a few newer bands I am really into.

Gear wise i've settled on a Ashdown Mag Evo II 307watt Combo Amp, Pedals consisting of A Ashdown Overdrive pedal and morley dual wah (Primarily due to For whom the bell tolls...)
Basses I have are a Warmoth Z J/Humbucker 5 string, A American Fender Standard Precision, Epi T-Bird and a currently In bits kit bass which will be a jazz bass.

Apologies if i've rambled on. Never sure what to say in these things :unsure:

Hi Solomon,

Welcome!

As to what to say in these things, I think you coped wonderfully well. There's a heading in the Introductions forum that says something like that one can tell a little about oneself and one's gear. Mission accomplished! :)

Enjoy your stay!

best,
bert

[quote name='BassTractor' timestamp='1377098159' post='2183332']
Hi Solomon,

Welcome!

As to what to say in these things, I think you coped wonderfully well. There's a heading in the Introductions forum that says something like that one can tell a little about oneself and one's gear. Mission accomplished! :)

Enjoy your stay!

best,
bert
[/quote]

Yeah that's basically what I went off.

[quote name='borisbrain' timestamp='1377094117' post='2183267']
Greetings. You posted this at 4.27am?? And I thought [i]I [/i]spent a lot of time at the computer...!

Enjoy the site - groove on.

BB
[/quote]

Yup didn't quite realise the time haha, Need to sort that sleeping pattern soon before university starts again,